My Photo
Name:
Location: San Luis Obispo, California, United States

My name is Melissa. Having been born, raised, and having fallen in love in SLO I'm so excited to spend my days freezing those same special moments here for others.
People, color, life and light exhilarate me. And wrapping all of that up in a photo, well, that's what I live for. Wanna get to know more? Send me an email, I'd love to get to know you too.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Hannah and Dusty

So, I have been really slacking on the blogging, more from too much work than not enough. Holidays are a crazy time for photography with annual family photos (I highly recommend doing photos each year by the way!) and enough print orders to cover all counter space in my house!

Here is a recent couple, just finishing up their photos tonight. There are a TON of great ones, but here are just a few of my favorites!









Feels great to be able to send this off before the holidays!!!

Many new changes coming in the new year. And possibly a little facelift for the blog here =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home