My Photo
Name:
Location: San Luis Obispo, California, United States

My name is Melissa. Having been born, raised, and having fallen in love in SLO I'm so excited to spend my days freezing those same special moments here for others.
People, color, life and light exhilarate me. And wrapping all of that up in a photo, well, that's what I live for. Wanna get to know more? Send me an email, I'd love to get to know you too.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

My Amazing Husband

So Christmas came and went (it was fantastic) but left me miserably sick.

Luckily I have an amazing husband who made me breakfast in bed since I seem unable to leave bed.

Doesn't it look amazing?! (Special thanks to my Aunt Donna Jordan who got us the lap tables =) )

So good to me!

I hope everyone else's day after Christmas is going a bit better than mine =)







Oh and did I mention? The husband got me a new lens for Christmas! VERY exiting! Definitely enjoying the wide angle =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home