My Photo
Name:
Location: San Luis Obispo, California, United States

My name is Melissa. Having been born, raised, and having fallen in love in SLO I'm so excited to spend my days freezing those same special moments here for others.
People, color, life and light exhilarate me. And wrapping all of that up in a photo, well, that's what I live for. Wanna get to know more? Send me an email, I'd love to get to know you too.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Engagement Photography | Julie and Shane



Julie is one of my best friends from college at Point Loma Nazarene University. At first we were coworkers, then we were coworkers at two jobs, then slowly we became friends (ok, it actually happened kind of fast after we had that second job together, all...summer.... long... )then we were great friends all year and roommates and coworkers at the slowest job on earth the next summer (is it sad that I sometimes miss that job??).

Now we live an unfortunate 6 hours away instead of 6 minutes and I don't get to see her nearly often enough. I did however have the pleasure of going out to Yucca at the end of November to visit her, meet her boyfriend and do couple photos for them. With the busy holiday season the pictures took a while to finish, but I'd say my timing was pretty darn good since they just got engaged on Christmas! =) Now I get to post it and brag about their engagement!!



Aren't they a gorgeous couple?! And SUCH characters, laughing and making faces the whole time. A perfect pair.









It was SO much fun to do your photos! Can't wait till the wedding =)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home