My Photo
Name:
Location: San Luis Obispo, California, United States

My name is Melissa. Having been born, raised, and having fallen in love in SLO I'm so excited to spend my days freezing those same special moments here for others.
People, color, life and light exhilarate me. And wrapping all of that up in a photo, well, that's what I live for. Wanna get to know more? Send me an email, I'd love to get to know you too.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Children Photography | Atascadero - Ashlyn



This little tiny bundle of love is my great niece. Am I biased in thinking that she is so perfectly adorable?? Or am I right? Let's go with I'm right.
I was there for her mother's maternity pictures, there for the birth - at which I passed out twice (what can I say... I'm not good with blood), for newborn pictures. I honestly thought that was going to be the highlight, the newborn pictures. But this session was infinitely better!
Ashlyn has grown so much in the last three months! She has personality, she's attentive, she smiles ALL the time! It's fantastic!

Also, the changes from her last shoot to this really exemplifies why my Watch Me Grow full package includes a shoot every three months for the first year. There are so many changes it's really important to remember each stage.

We went to several locations and between each one she'd fall asleep and was not the happiest when we woke her up. But we'd smile and coo at her and she'd be right back to smiles.
She comes from a gorgeous family, so it should be no surprise that she's beautiful, but getting to claim her as my great niece makes me think she's a little extra beautiful =)

Enjoy!

And feel free to leave comments, they make me smile!














Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home