My Photo
Name:
Location: San Luis Obispo, California, United States

My name is Melissa. Having been born, raised, and having fallen in love in SLO I'm so excited to spend my days freezing those same special moments here for others.
People, color, life and light exhilarate me. And wrapping all of that up in a photo, well, that's what I live for. Wanna get to know more? Send me an email, I'd love to get to know you too.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Changes for 2011

This first year in photography has been a great year and I've already improved a lot! I can only imagine how much I'll grow and experience in 2011. It's really exciting to me and I'm taking every opportunity to learn.

However, for the new year my promotional pricing is ending. For those of you who may have been considering booking a session but haven't gotten to it yet, you have one last chance to sign up for a session with the promotional pricing.

I'm calling this my Last Chance Promotion. If you'd like to sign up email me and let me know when you're looking to sign it up and what sort of session and we can work out the details.

However, these sessions must be scheduled with me before the 20th of January, and the actual shoot date must be before the 20th of February.

After the 20th of January and scheduled shoots will be for normal pricing. I've listed the new pricing below. In the upcoming year I am also expanding my product selection as I've found a great print company to go through. So check back for those prices as well!

Thanks everyone!




Melissa Jean Photography Pricing Guide 2011

All sessions will have a preview posted within 3 days of the shoot.
A high res CD with images will be mailed within 3 weeks of the shoot.


Portrait Session - $125
One person, roughly a one hour session
35+ edited images from the shoot

Family Session - $150
Up to 5 people. Additional $25 per person beyond 5
Roughly 1 hour session
50+ edited images from the shoot

Boudoir Session – Starting at $150
Several different package options available
Please email or call to discuss which package is the best fit for you

Engagement Session - $250
Outfit changes optional. Multiple locations. Anywhere from 1-3 hours.
75+ edited images will be provided on a disc.
4x6 brag book with 25 images from the shoot.

Weddings – Starting at $1,000
Several different package options available.
We can customize your package to fit your needs and budget.
Call or email me and we can plan a time to meet and discuss the options.


Maternity/Newborn Package - $250 (Indiv. $150 each)
Maternity Session in 8th or 9th month, with immediate family.
Newborn session within the first two weeks, also includes immediate family.


Watch Me Grow Package – $325
Newborn, 6 month, and 1 year session, capturing all the many stages in your baby’s first year
Additional session (maternity or additional baby shoot) can be added for $100 each. (Originally $150)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home