My Photo
Name:
Location: San Luis Obispo, California, United States

My name is Melissa. Having been born, raised, and having fallen in love in SLO I'm so excited to spend my days freezing those same special moments here for others.
People, color, life and light exhilarate me. And wrapping all of that up in a photo, well, that's what I live for. Wanna get to know more? Send me an email, I'd love to get to know you too.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Mini Preview of Baby G

There is so much I wanna say, but since this is just a mini post I'll just leave you with this:

Kelly and Jesse are very blessed parents.





This next one I love. Absolutely love love. I can totally tell he's smiling (G loves naked time!) but others might not be able to tell, so just so you know. This is not a scream of unhappiness but of pure giddiness!



And I am a blessed photographer =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home